Huawei Enjoy Z: cheap 5G mid-range phone with 90Hz displayby Abdullah
Huawei has officially unveiled its most affordable smartphone with 5G support – Enjoy Z 5G. It also became the first model of the company to bring theMediaTek Dimensity 800 SoC. So far this is the first sign, but in the future, Huawei will have more smartphones running SoCs from MediaTek mid-level and top-level. These processors will be an alternative to their Kirin SoCs, the production of which will suffer after the introduction of the new US sanctions.
Despite the fact that the smartphone turned out to be inexpensive, it uses a screen with a frame frequency of 90 Hz. The screen size is 6.5 inches with 2400 x 1800 pixels resolution. The front camera is characterized by a 16 MP sensor, in the main camera, sensors with a resolution of 48, 8 and 2 megapixels are used. The battery capacity is 4000 mAh, and 22.5 watts fast charging is supported.
The design feature of Huawei Enjoy Z 5G is the special arrangement of the antennas – they do not overlap with the user’s hand, either in the vertical position or in the horizontal. Due to this, 5G communication stability is ensured.
The model has three versions. The base version costs $240 and offers 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of flash memory. Options are more expensive – with 6 GB or 8 RAM and 128 GB of flash memory. Their cost is $265 and $310, respectively. The phone comes in Midnight Black, Sky Blue and Pink colors. The smartphone is already available for order in China. However, we do not know any plans for the release of Enjoy Z 5G outside of China. But, we will keep you informed regarding this.
HUAWEI Enjoy Z 5G specifications
- 6.57-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (4 x 2GHz Cortex-A76 + 4 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 800 (MT6873) 7nm processor
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory with up to 256GB with NM memory card
- Android 10 with EMIUI 10.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/NM card)
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP 4cm macro lens ith f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 160×75.32 ×8.35mm; Weight: 182g
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 5G (SA/ NSA) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 22.5W fast charging